Select Your Experience
- Admire the impressive collection of carriages that were once owned by iconic historical figures
- Learn about how these vehicles were used for various royal undertakings ranging from funeral processions to hunting expeditions
- Marvel at a complete set of Empress Elisabeth’s royal possessions, including her coronation coach, clothes, and saddle
- Witness the two ornately painted gold carriages built for Maria Theresia in 1742 and Emperor Joseph II in 1764
- Daily: 9am - 5pm
- Due to dismantling work, closed between 25 April to 29 April 2022.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.