Select Your Experience
- The Jewish Museum hosts permanent exhibitions on Vienna’s Jewish life from the Middle Ages to the present day.
- The museum also brings in contemporary global, cultural, and socio-historical themes tied to the Jewish heritage of the city through temporary exhibitions.
- Museum Judenplatz and Museum Dorotheergasse form the two main spaces over which this museum presides.
- Look for the beautiful 'Ot' project, a moving 5-meter Star of David memorializing the synagogues destroyed in 1938 Vienna.
- Check out the adjacent library if you’re inquisitive about the power of the written word in preserving history and igniting revolution.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.